Grand Canyon or Grand Teton? Yellowstone or the Black Hills? Wild Bill or Crazy Horse? You don’t have to decide which famous canyon, park, or personality to discover on your next tour of the Western U.S. With visits to the country’s most fascinating destinations in one spectacular holiday, this national parks tour is a buffet of bucket-list adventure. Dig into the natural wonders of Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Bryce Canyon, Zion, and Grand Canyon National Parks – as well as the manmade masterpieces of Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Memorial – as you digest the beauty of South Dakota, Wyoming, Utah, and Arizona. A slice of cowboy life awaits in the Old West towns of Deadwood, Sheridan, Cody, and Jackson, where you’ll travel by horse-drawn wagons into the Cache Creek Canyon for a chuckwagon cookout. More adventure is served in the stunning landscapes of Lake Powell and the Painted Desert – and decadent Las Vegas. Kick off your national parks holiday by kicking around Colorado’s cosmopolitan capital. The list of things to do in the “Mile High City” is easily a mile long. Museums and music, breweries and boutiques, and performing arts and parks await.
We’ve packed everything you need for the perfect holiday—from hand-selected hotels and dining to the friendly expertise of Globus Tour Directors and Local Guides, to seamless transportation between destinations and VIP access to the world’s most iconic sites! Touring by private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach with free WiFi.
- Routes and areas visited in Yellowstone are subject to weather and/or road conditions.
- On holidays that include an overnight stay in Las Vegas, at least one member of the travelling party must be 21 years of age or older.
- This holiday visits national parks and other remote locations where some facilities may not be up to the first-class standard you expect from Globus. Some lodges within the parks do not have televisions and other amenities you would expect from most Globus hotels.
- Enjoy spectacular fall colours on our Fall Foliage departures: September 7-21 (Mother Nature permitting).
- The following departure will not overnight inside Grand Canyon National Park (2023- 0902). Guests will not miss any of the normal scheduled inclusions in the park.