Head west for a 9-day adventure with the pioneer spirit of Northern California. How will you strike gold in the Golden State? Riding the rails in Sacramento or gliding by kayak on an ancient lake? Trekking the trails in Yosemite or treading lightly on the streets of a ghost town? Soaring to mammoth views or singing the Folsom blues? With complimentary YourChoice Excursions, you choose to climb to new heights or dig deeper to find your California dream. What a rush!
Why This Tour is El Capitan:
- A journey to uncover Northern California’s historic sites and scenic sights from San Francisco to Yosemite.
- The Wild West and the Pony Express… grapevines and gold mines… granite cliffs and guitar riffs!
- Included YourChoice Excursions in Sacramento, Mammoth Lakes, and Yosemite National Park.
- We’ve packed everything you need for the perfect holiday—from hand-selected hotels and dining to the friendly expertise of Globus Tour Directors and Local Guides; to seamless transportation between destinations and VIP access to the world’s most iconic sites!
- The 2-night stay in Mammoth is at an elevation of 9,000 ft (2,743 m)