Our wildest dreams come true on this Independence by Globus African safari in Tanzania. Discover a kingdom of magical menageries that rule the endless plains of the Serengeti, the caldera of Ngorongoro, and the wildest places of Africa in the company of the king of the beasts, elephant queens, legions of thundering wildebeest, and the jesting antics of baboons. Get the royal treatment with plenty of I-time to experience local cultures, luxurious accommodations, and game drives in a private safari vehicle with an expert Driver/Guide in the most spectacular parks and reserves of Tanzania. Explore the expanses and estuaries where the big cats' rule, gazelles graze, and leopards lurk, along with the “Big 5” (lion, leopard, Cape buffalo, elephant, and rhino) to inspire your independent spirit!
Your African adventure ends in Zanzibar! From your ocean-front hotel, embark into Stone Town for sightseeing along the narrow alleyways and spice markets. Also, explore the wild side of Zanzibar in the Jozani Forest in search of the red colobus monkey – only found here A spice of life in the heart of Zanzibar!
- Zanzibar: private sightseeing vehicle in Stone Town; Between destinations and for all game drives: private 4-wheel-drive vehicle carries up to six guests, features a pop-up roof for easy game viewing/photography, and comes stocked with fresh, filtered water; private transfers to/from airport for all intra-tour flights; intra-tour flights and taxes.
- Driver/Guide throughout your private safari; Local Host in Zanzibar
- The Great Migration is a natural event, and the movements of the migrating herds are difficult to predict year to year., The herds are in the Serengeti between late November and July. River crossings are more of a challenge, and we’ll adjust game viewing if there is an opportunity to witness this rare and extraordinary sight!
- All game viewing is done at your own risk. We require a signed liability waiver prior to travel.
- We do not recommend this holiday to people with serious back problems, as it can be quite rough driving on/off road in/between game parks.
- Filtered water: Included on all game activities.
Please note: Itinerary is based on 2024, and is subject to change. Full details will be confirmed in 2024.